About

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Being Hurt Quotes


The realization that friendship is greater than love doesn't come when you have real and honest friends around. You realize it when someone whom you have always thought of as a friend, back stabs you. When a friend breaks your trust it hurts more than a lover abandoning you and then you realize friendship is indeed greater than love... While you are still figuring out the depth of your emotional connectivity, the ones who say they would never leave you, have already left. Unfaithful love does breaks heart but an unworthy friend bruises your soul.

You've hurt me once and I promised myself I wont let you do it again.

Walking on rocks, hurts. Walking on glass, cuts. Walking on hot coals, burns. Walking on someones heart, kills.

After all we've been through, you made it look so easy to just walk away from me, from us!

Don't ever believe someone when they promise to never hurt you. Be smart enough to know, that no one can keep that promise forever.

So what made you think you could just take a life and push it around? I guess to build yourself up so high, you had to take her, and break her down.

He ignores you, but you like him. He does nothing, but you fall for him. You miss him, even though you know he will never care.

With time the pain given by you will heal, I will not hate you for what you did because it was a relation which I choose and I will live with memories which you have given me.

I love you with all my heart, I gave you my all I always did everything I could just to see a smile on you...Why if you see me trying, crying, hurting, fighting you still play me like a fool & I hate the fact that after all the damage that you cause me...I would still go to the end of the world for you.

I really wish that I could ignore the fact that you're ignoring me.