About

Friday 6 September 2013

Romantic Love Quotes


I love you with everything I am, and more than anyone ever thought possible...

I cannot possibly think of loving anyone else the way I love you. You are my life, I cannot imagine my life without you.

You are my answered prayer, my fulfilled wish, my realized dream.

Cloud dances because of wind; flower sings because of rain; grass grows because of earth; I live because of you; you are only the reason, you are all the reasons...

I dont regret the rain or the nights I felt the pain or the tears I had to cry some of those times along the way. For every road I had to take, every time my heart would break, it was just something I had to do to get me to you.

I wont give you any reasons as to why I like you, or why I love you. Theres no need for reasoning when it comes to that matter. But when you ask me to leave you,Ill give you thousands of reasons as to why I should stay and be by your side.

I only want to love you twice in my lifetime. Thats now and forever.

Its when I look forward in my day to even pass you, or see you for a second, that makes my heart skip a beat.

In all honesty, you only have one true love. Yeah there's your first love, but you only have one TRUE love, one soulmate, your other half, the one that makes your world go round. In some cases, your first love is that true love. But not in all. Make sure its real true love before you give yourself away.

Iloveyou; I wrote it with no spaces so there's no room for anyone else.

A boy gave a girl 13 roses; 12 were real, 1 was fake, then the boy said to the girl, 'I will love you until the last rose dies.'