About

Thursday 26 September 2013

Love Quotes


Loving someone who doesnt love you back is hell. Don't ever let anyone convince you that you can be happy with someone who doesn't love you. And don't ever love anyone more than he loves you...

Don't say you love me, show me that you do, don't ask me to trust you, prove to me that you can be trusted and don't make me feel unappreciated because I will find someone who will appreciate me more than you did.

You left me a broken heart and happy memories too But I never wanted memories I only wanted you.

If no one else loves you at least love yourself because sometimes you're all you've got or it may feel that way.

The worst feeling is not being alone, it's being forgotten by someone you could not forget.

The best gift in life is knowing that we have someone who loves us unconditionally, who can make us laugh, who is there to listen and who warms our hear

The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.

A strong relationship starts with two brave people who are ready to sacrifice anything for one another.

Every second spent with you seems like an eternity full of smiles, happiness and love. I can't even imagine how heavenly and blissful it would be to spend my whole life with you

Being selfish is part of human nature but don't allow it to push those you love away. Remember sharing is caring, everything is a cycle and its best when its mutual.