About

Thursday 26 September 2013

Love Quotes


I may be a little jealous, I may also be a bit selfish but thats because I found something so precious and so amazing and I dont want anyone else to have YOU but

The difference between me and you is, I never gave up on you, the way you gave up on me. I was always here and I always will be.

A strong person is not meant to be insensitive. He might be compassionate and loving. But, he relentlessly fights for the things he thinks just and right.

Love is so sweet when the one person you love accepts your love and loves you back. Yet love is so bitter when the one person you love abandons you and you face the world alone.

You know you truely love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about is the times they made you smile

When someone truly loves you, at some point, you're gonna get hurt. But behind the lies they tell, the feelings they hide, they still love you and when you say you're hurting the most, make it a reverse, because it's not you in the most pain but the person who caused it.

Good people obtain pure joy not because they do great things but, because they do small acts of kindness with great love and with caring heart...

When it comes to love, there's no guarantee that you wont get hurt, you just have to ask yourself is it even worth taking the risk.

It's not okay to hurt someone just because you want them to know how it felt when they once hurt you. Just show them enough love and let them regret hurting you.

People cry not because love ends, but because it still continues, even if it's over.