About

Thursday 26 September 2013

Love Quotes


The greatest gifts you can give someone are your time, your attention, your love, and your concern.

Too many times I hesitate to say what's in my heart, because I have so much to say and I don't know where to start. And even on a day like this the best that I can do,

I once was blind but now I see that you were never there for me. What once was joy is now my pain, things will never be the same, goodbye to the one that I adore, I still love you but I love me more.

If you don't like something about yourself FIX IT, but if you can't fix it ACCEPT IT and learn to LOVE IT because you can't be anyone else.

I dont regret meeting you, I regret letting you into my heart only to have you break it.

We can't control who we meet or who we fall in love with, or whether we will have our hearts broken all we can do is hope that person loves us enough not to hurt us.

You trusted someone with your heart, they broke it and gave it back to you in pieces, don't let being hurt keep you broken, pick yourself up, put yourself back together and move on.

Any woman can give birth a child but it takes a real woman to love, cherish and raise that child.

True Love is never forced, it just comes naturally, it's very hard to forget the one you sencerely love and cherish to be with. For a better relationship to happen, all partners must understand each other quite well and be ready to sacrifice for anything just to protect their relationship. No sweet love is picked, it do come from hard work and commitment, so guard your love genuinely.

There's a big difference between someone playing you and someone losing interest in you after they've gotten to know you.