About

Thursday 26 September 2013

Love Quotes


If you want a relationship that will last forever, have one with God, he will always love you and he never leave you.

If I only had one minute to live, I would spend all sixty seconds telling you how much I love you.

Some people can be so close to you even if physically far, they walk with you and stay near in every moment of your life.

Everyone will get hurt by someone. Getting hurt is apart of life. Expect to get hurt, but don't change into someone you're not because of it.

When someone loves you they fight for you because the thought of losing you breaks their heart.

I dont hate you, I never could, I hate how you made me fall for you, when you knew you had no intentions of catching me.

Throughout the lies, those long arguments, the pain you caused me. Deep inside I know I still love you, and no matter how much I try to hate you. I can't. It makes me love you more... and it hurts.

To truly love someone, we first have to explore what love is, and that means starting with the person you spend the most time with yourself!

Love is a burning desire, that makes your heart light on fire. Love is being with you, someone saying I love you too. Love is your tender kiss, something I never want to miss. Love is you and me, and that is all I need.

I'm holding on to the things we did, and all that we were together, but slowly day by day you slip away, till there's nothing more to hold onto and the thoughts of you come less and less, and finally all you are is a bittersweet memory if what could have been...