About

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


Of course I can keep a secret. Its the people I tell it to who cant.

They say REVENGE is a dish best served cold. They also say REVENGE is sweet. This means, basically REVENGE is ICE-CREAM.

Well I'd love to stay and chat but I fucking hate you.

I'm sorry for loving you, I'm sorry that I cared, I'm sorry for holding onto you but our love was rare. I'm sorry for thinking you felt the same, I'm sorry for trying to make you stay but I really wanted you there. Most of all I'm sorry that I gave my hopes up, sorry that I thought you felt the same.

I'm nice to the weird kid, so he'll spare my life when he snaps.

I must have missed school the day we learned about Abraham Lincoln being a vampire slayer...

If the 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still 2?

People tell me there is plenty of fish in the sea, well that is nice and all but I'm human, I dont date fish.

I consider conversations with people to be mind exercises, but I don't want to pull a muscle, so I stretch a lot. That's why I'm constantly either rolling my eyes or yawning.

How dare you ignore me after I've made 0 attempts at talking to you.