About

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


If You Don't Want A sarcastic Answer, Don't Ask A STUPID Question...

If a red head guy works at a bakery, does that make him a ginger bread man?

If I hear another pancake joke I'm gonna flip.

Pardon me, but you're obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a damn.

I feel so miserable without you, its almost like having you here.

Half a dozen: because saying '6' is way too long...

Break my heart some more like never before. Why you're at it, you should just stomp on it. Nobody cares about my feelings so why should you be different?

Shit I hate when skinny people complain how fat they are.

You're right, all guys are the same. It has nothing to do with you exclusively dating douchebags.

Excuse me, miss, you've got a little bit of face on your makeup there.