About

Friday 20 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


The human race is lucky I'm a nice guy, otherwise only 1/4 of them would be alive right now.

You're a habit I'd like to kick - with both feet.

Time to start being all smart and stuff again...such a hassle, I'd rather be silly and sarcastic ALL the time

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view.

Love is like a roller coaster, when it's all over you throw up!

We're weird guys. I don't know if a lot of people get our humor. A lot of people probably think we're jerks. We're real sarcastic. Really ironic and stuff. We mean well, but we joke around probably a lot more than we should.

If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

You should do some soul-searching. You might just find one.