About

Friday 20 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


I know its not Christmas, but Santa's lap is always ready.

Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

He chances of meeting someone with Barbie's human-scale measurements (36-18-33) is 1 in 100,000. The chances of meeting someone with Ken's is 1 in 50.

I put so much thought into your gift it's now too late to get it.

So does 'shuffle' mean playing all the songs you don't want to hear?

Nothing is illegal until you get caught.

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.

Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense.

Love your enemies.. it pisses them off.