About

Friday 20 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


You don't like when I get jealous, so you must wanting me to stopping caring about us?

Are you thinking what I'm thinking that I think that you're thinking I'm thinking because if you think that I think what I think I'm thinking then we've got a problem?

I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass.

All restaurants are drive-thru if you drive hard enough.

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". F*ck off. What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat? What should I eat, someone else's cake instead?

Whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly.

You're a habit I'd like to kick - with both feet.

Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.

Condoms are like women...most of the time they're pretty annoying, but you need them to get laid.

Could you please push your seat back more, I really hate leg room.