About

Friday 20 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.

I can see that you're upset...Maybe you should post about it all over Facebook. That should eliminate any drama.

I don't know what makes you so dumb but it really works.

I would have liked to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me.

I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.

Love is a minefield. You take a step and get blown to pieces put yourself back together again and stupidly take another step. I guess that's human nature. It hurts so much to be alone that we'd all rather blow up than be single.

Never mumble some sarcastic shit to somebody who can obviously f*ck you up.

I swear, if Facebook changes their layout one more time, I'm going to post a status update about it & then use their site as much as always.

Were you dropped on your headwhen you were younger? Yeah, in a pool of sexy.

A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind.