About

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


If you're going to be a smartass first you have to be smart, otherwise you're just being an ass!

I hate people who say 'Age is just a number'...Age is clearly a word.

I'm jealous of my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.

Cashier: Are you buying these? Me: No, I'm going to steal them, I just wanted to show you first.

I hate cripple jokes. I can't stand them.

It's raining outside. I should go update and alert all my friends on Facebook who don't own a window.

I'd kick you in the vagina but I don't wanna lose my shoe.

My level of sarcasm is to a point where I don't even know if I'm kidding or not.

Having a sarcastic conversation with yourself when people are ignoring you.