About

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


I'm in love with you, you just want to be friends, and I'm totally cool living with that constant pain...

I forgot to post on Facebook that I was going to the gym...Now this whole work-out was a waste of time.

I had the best day ever, I ran into my ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend.......With my car.

Oh you have swag? I bet that looks great on a resume...

'Why were you late?' Cause the bell rang before I got here...

If you need space, work at NASA.

You may hate me for being a sarcastic bitch, but I'm the one who gets exactly what I want while you're still whining about it.

Sorry...I couldn't hear you over all the f*ck I don't give.

I'm a few minutes late to class? Please, stare at me like I just killed five people.

A police officer asked me where I was between 4 and 5? I said kindergarten.