About

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


I wasn't aware that answering my mom's question was considered talking back.

Oh. So you chose a hoe for the night over the love of your life? Good choice.

I'm not single, I'm just wait for my girlfriend to quit playing hide and seek.

I don't hate you or anything, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink it.

I speak 4 languages: English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real shit.

Let me ruin your life, let me break your heart, then I'll ask you why we can't be friends. Let me rip your world into little pieces, let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I'll ask if we can be friends.

I'm not saying my ex-girlfriend is a slut I am just saying if everyone's cock had wings she'd be a airport.

You know you're awesome when people you don't even know hate you.

Oh you're talking to me, I thought you only spoke behind my back!

Please GOD if you cant make me slim, make my friends fat.