About

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Sarcastic Quotes


I am sitting here looking at the most amazing person I have ever seen, smart, funny, caring, and absolutely stunning! Yes, I am looking in the mirror!

When I said I'd hit that I meant with my car.

I don't really hate you, it's just that if you were on fire, I'd roast marshmallows..

I'm sorry that I mistook all our laughs, sweet texts and inside jokes as you caring. I'm sorry that I mistook all your flirting, hand holding, and hugs as you loving me. I'll think twice before I waste my time again.

I don't have an attitude, I have a personality you can't handle.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes.

Yes dad, Every guy I know is my boyfriend...

My sex life is like a Ferrari...I don't have a Ferrari.

Would you like some sun? Cause you're shady as f*ck!

Mom, I'm going out. 'With friends?' No, with people I hate...