About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


What doesnt kill me only makes me stronger.

The higher we get educated and higher we are placed, the softer should be our approach and humbler should be our attitude
.
There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.

You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.

Unless I'm the direct reason for your bad mood, don't take it out on me.

When the world lets me down, I'll paint a smile.

Simple fact: If you ever hurt me...you get it back 10 times worse.

Its amazing how grand life is when you wake up with a positive attitude.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end.