About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


I'm sorry I'm not perfect. But then again, who is?

Complaining about wanting a relationship just makes you look more desprate then you are.

Sarcasm is humor with an attitude.

The more you are in a state of gratitude, the more you will attract things to be grateful for.

I can only please one person per day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Is going to start living by the NMFP policy - 'not my fucking problem.'

If you have enough time to hate someone you don't know, you have enough time to improve your own life...

I dont need your attitude, I have one of my own.

Always look at the good things in life and never dwell on what keeps your head down. If you keep your head down, you'll miss the blessings.

Two kids woke up right after XMas morning...one found a bike by his door ribbon and all...and he said, 'Oh I dont know how to ride. I might fall and get hurt.' the other got nothing but a pile of manure by the front of his house, 'Hey I think my horse is around here somewhere.' A happy life is the the way you see things in life...think positive and you shall find beauty.