About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


If you put someone on a pedestal don't be surprised when they start acting like you're beneath them.

I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back.

Happiness does not depend on what happens to us, but on how we react to what happens to us.

When you allow things to bother you, you are giving them power over you. Keep your positive attitude, and keep moving forward- that's where the real power is!

Your attitude and behavior will determine how much and what kind of respect a person will have for you.

I'm making some changes in my life, if you send me a message and I don't get back to you..your probably one of those changes.

Being humble takes more courage than hauling arrogance.

If you want to choose between me or someone else then choose the second one because I am not an option!

A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing because life is 10 percent how you make it and 90 percent how you take it.

Me being mean: Can you shut the fuck up? Me being nice: Can you please shut the fuck up?