About

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Attitude Quotes


Stop holding grudges. Don't live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate. Forgiveness is not saying, What you did to me is okay. It is saying, I'm not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever. Forgiveness is the answer, let go, find peace, liberate yourself! And remember, forgiveness is not just for other people, its for you too. If you must, forgive yourself, move on and try to do better next time.

If you go through life with your head in the sand all people will see is an ass!

Beauty alone is not impressive. Put an Attitude to be attractive and add Brain to be sophisticated.

All birds find shelter during a rain. But the eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference!

A good way to change someones attitude is to change your own. Because, the same sun that melts butter, also hardens clay! Life is as we think, so think beautifully.

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy...I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

When you focus on problems, you have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities.

The best way to move forward is to let go of the people holding you back.

Smile...It's the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.

No matter how much I struggle through life, I have my head up and positive attitude.