About

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Cheating Quotes


I might not of told you enough that I loved you but I didn't expect for you to cheat, I loved you and you knew that and I still do, I might of argued with you, pushed you away but I still loved, I still do, you walk away as I cry with my hand on my chest because my heart feels like it will tear.

When someone cheats on you, it hurts to the point where you can't hold yourself up. Knowing that they already have someone new, even though they aren't as good quality as you were. Knowing that you gave them the love, and care, it just makes no sense on why they did this to you. The world is a fucked up place, especially when you have people like this.

Are you happy? Are you satisfied that you hurt her? You turned a girl who was so head over heels for you, to a girl who cries her self to sleep every night just thinking about you. You turned an innocent girl who wanted to love someone and be happy, to a girl whos scared to love someone because shes afraid to get heart broken again. Shes broken. She doesnt know who to trust anymore. Are you happy? You changed her.

You will look back on this day and remember what a good person you lost. No one will ever give you what I gave. Enjoy the life you lost, best of luck, play my game when you don't want to cheat at.

You arent sorry. You're just sorry I found out.

You always said forever and never say never. You would take me by my hand and say you'd always be there. You'd leave your friends for me you'd do anything for me give me all you had, to just pretend you would think you could have been so much better, you lied I cried what a waste of my time.

Females blame HOES for messing up their relationship. That hoe did you a favor & opened your eyes. If he cheated on you, he DON'T love you.

Anyone can cheat, it takes a real man to be faithful.

The only things you give yourself when you cheat are fear and guilt.

Don't always think that your guy is cheating on you whenever you can't call them or if they can't be with you 24/7. Because I'm sure there is a reason behind all that. So girls let's stop being so pessimistic, let's just trust our guy and widen our understanding.