About

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Cheating Quotes


We met, we talked, we liked, we dated, we committed, we loved, you cheated, we're done, we're deleted. All this time it was just WE, but never US. I guess there was never no trust.

Cheating on heads down by looking at the people's shoes.

At one point you were everything I ever needed. Not anymore, because you cheated.

Think the one you're with is faithful? Try trading phones for a day.

Let me write down on a piece of paper, all the times you said I love you to me, and shove it down your throat so you can say it to the next girl who thinks she's your world.

If a man cheats on his woman with you, what makes you think he wont cheat on you with another...

I would never cheat in a relationship because that would require two people to find me attractive.

Don't cheat in a relationship. If you're not happy then just leave.

I can lie to myself and convince myself that there's an excuse for what you did, but that doesn't change the truth.

I tried to hold onto what we had, but you didn't even make an effort. You lied, you cheated, and left me to cry all alone like an idiot. And when I return looking more beautiful and confident than ever before, all I want you to realize is what you had and what you will never have again.