About

Thursday 5 September 2013

Jealousy Quotes


Don't be jealous of people who actually want to make something of themselves! Instead see them as inspiration to do something with yourself!

I hate it when I see people flirt with the person I like.

Make your lovers proud and your haters jealous.

A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It's always nice to know someone's afraid to lose you.

I dont give anyone a reason to hate me. They create their own drama of pure jealousy.

Don't apologize for God's goodness. Don't downplay what God has done in your life. Don't make excuses because a friend might get jealous. Don't try to hide God's blessings because a co-worker might judge you and think that it's not fair. No, wear your blessings well.

It seems like my ex only breaks hearts at every turn. He can't make me jealous anymore, he can't have me back like before, when will he learn? I only ever wanted my heart to be loved in return.

I am the jealous type and idgaf, you know why? because we started out as just friends too.

Some people just aren't happy unless they're making someone else's life miserable. Watch out, karma ALWAYS comes back.